Joint Personal Property Shipping Office Northeast
Poised to Assist With Your Movement Needs
JPPSO Northeast is ready and available to assist with your personal property movement needs. Our customer service department operating hours are from 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. It is our hope that having coverage until 6 p.m. will afford you, our customer, greater flexibility when making move arrangements.
Our team of subject matter experts are poised to assist you with your movement needs. Technicians are available to lend a hand with:
· Clarify entitlements
· Update customer records
· Arrange for delivery of your shipment
· Change delivery dates
· Trace your shipment (locate your property)
· Privately owned vehicle guidance
· Nontemporary (Permanent) storage guidance on extending/releasing property
· Claims guidance/points of contact
· Furnish documentation (GBL's/Inventories)
· Provide Carrier/Agent contact information
· Time Limit Extension (TLE) guidance
Customers are encouraged to keep JPPSO abreast of their contact information at all times. Doing so will facilitate delivery of vital shipping information to you and afford us the best opportunity to meet your move expectations. Our Customer Service phone number is 781-377-7627.
Through our Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system, customers have access to detailed information on their household goods shipment 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. To access the IVR, call toll free 1-800-235-7776.
Additionally, customers can access detailed key shipping information, links and videos on the Air Force Move (AFMOVE) Web site at http://afmove.hq.af.mil/default.asp. You are strongly encouraged to utilize the site during your entire move process.