Master Sgt. Rich Hall is in his second season with the F-16 Viper Demonstration Team. As the Superintendent his responsibilities include supervising the maintenance of the team's four F-16s, individual training, manage the team’s budget and organizing all aircraft logistics, lodging, and travel arrangements throughout the world.
Master Sgt. Hall enlisted in the Air Force in 1999 and has previously been stationed at Seymour Johnson Air Force Base, N.C., Sheppard, Air Force Base, Texas, Tyndal Air Force Base, Fl., and Kunsan Air Base, Korea. Before his selection to the team, he served as the Tactical Aircraft Maintenance Section Chief for the 20th Aircraft Maintenance Squadron at Shaw AFB, S.C. He is a graduate of Skyline High School in Dallas, Texas. Master Sgt. Hall has earned an Associate's degree in Aircraft Maintenance Technology through the Community College of the Air Force.
Master Sgt. Hall enlisted in the Air Force in 1999. His assignments include:
1. August 2000 – September 2002, Support Section Monitor, 336rd Aircraft Maintenance Squadron, Seymour Johnson Air Force Base, N.C.
2. October 2002 – June 2005, Dedicated Crew Chief, 4th Aircraft Maintenance Squadron Seymour Johnson Air Force Base, N.C.
3. July 2005 – January 2010, Instructor, 362nd Training Squadron, Sheppard Air Force Base, Texas
4. January 2010 – January 2012, Assistant Aircraft Section Chief, 325 Aircraft Maintenance Squadron, Tyndal Air Force Base, Fl.
5. February 2012 – January 2013, Flightline Expediter, 8th Aircraft Maintenance Squadron, Kunsan Air Base, Korea
6. February 2013 – May 2016, Tactical Aircraft Maintenance Section Chief, 20th Aircraft Maintenance Squadron, Shaw Air Force Base, S.C.
7. May 2016 – Present, Superintendent, F-16 Viper Demonstration Team, Shaw Air Force Base, S.C.
2004 Airman Leadership School
2006 Associates Aircraft Maintenance Technology
2006 Associates Instructor Technologies
2010 Bachelors Occupational Education, safety, business, and administration
2013 Non-Commissioned Officer Academy
AWARDS AND DECORATIONS DEVICES:
Air Force Commendation Medal 2 OLC
Air Force Achievement Medal 2 OLC
DATE OF PROMOTION:
AB 16 December, 1999
A1C 28 January, 2000
SRA 28 May, 2002
SSG 01 April, 2004
TSGT 01 September, 2011
MSGT 01 February, 2016
(Information current as of January 2017)