Halloween Trick or Treat Update
Trick or Treating will take place Oct 31, 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Candy will be given out at the curbs
- To minimize crowds, please stay within your neighborhood (main base housing stay in main base housing, north base stay within north base neighborhoods, etc...) - Limit to small groups of 4 or less, same family, etc. when possible
- If you live off base (in surrounding communities) check to ensure you are compliant with any of your local community/neighborhood/HOA guidance as applicable.
- If required, a costume mask is not a substitute for a cloth mask. A costume mask should not be used unless it is made of two or more layers of breathable fabric that covers the mouth and nose and doesn’t leave gaps around the face.
-- Do not wear a costume mask over a protective cloth mask because it can be dangerous if the costume mask makes it hard to breathe. Instead, consider using a Halloween-themed cloth mask.
- Please refer to CDC guidelines for how to best stay safe during trick or treating and more information on other activities you can do to safely celebrate Halloween.